"Adventures, I used to call them. I used to think that they were things the wonderful folk of the stories went out and looked for, because they wanted them, because they were exciting and life was a bit dull...But that's not the way of it with the tales that really mattered, or the ones that stay in the mind. Folk seem to have just landed in them, usually...I expect they had a lot of chances, like us, of turning back, only they didn't. And if they had, we shouldn't know, because they'd have been forgotten."

-Samwise Gamgee, The Lord of the Rings

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Sorry!

I had a lot of messages regarding my links in the last post. I didn't realize they didn't post correctly, so I'll try again. We have a fundraiser page set up through Adoption Bridge. Its a non profit and when you donate, you will get a receipt via email that you can use as a tax deduction. We appreciate any help that can be given for us.

Adoption Bridge Waiting for our girl in China! donation site

The bracelets in the post below can be purchased by emailing me at justplainbeckyw at yahoo dot com

As for our progress, we are expecting our dossier back from the embassy tomorrow (Weds), and we will be sending it off to China! And once we are DTC (dossier to China), we will reveal her name!!

We can't get there fast enough. Its so weird to miss someone you've never met. We know she's in good care, in a great foster home and loved. But we can't wait to get to her.


No comments: