"Adventures, I used to call them. I used to think that they were things the wonderful folk of the stories went out and looked for, because they wanted them, because they were exciting and life was a bit dull...But that's not the way of it with the tales that really mattered, or the ones that stay in the mind. Folk seem to have just landed in them, usually...I expect they had a lot of chances, like us, of turning back, only they didn't. And if they had, we shouldn't know, because they'd have been forgotten."

-Samwise Gamgee, The Lord of the Rings

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Do you Facebook?

Do you like Etsy? Do you like MY Etsy?

If you do, then check out our auction! It features everything handmade by me (and a couple little helpers!) and all the proceeds benefit our adoption! There are 45 items right now, and I'm adding more as I get things made!

Go check it out!! Help us bring home our girl!! (Click here!!)

2 comments:

Katie said...

Becky, what's the timeframe on your adoption? When do you absolutely NEED to be fully funded? I'm planning on doing my Christmas shopping via adoption auctions and etsy shops this year, and I have a friend with three sweet girls who I would love to buy your precious hats for, but I'm currently working very little and waiting on news regarding another job (which would give me the money to start my Christmas shopping) so it may be a few weeks before I can order. Will that be ok or do you need to be funded earlier?

TinyFeet said...

Becky, I would love to send something to your family. Could you please email me your mailing address? I am so happy you are bringing Rosemary home. I have been praying for her since she was posted.