"Adventures, I used to call them. I used to think that they were things the wonderful folk of the stories went out and looked for, because they wanted them, because they were exciting and life was a bit dull...But that's not the way of it with the tales that really mattered, or the ones that stay in the mind. Folk seem to have just landed in them, usually...I expect they had a lot of chances, like us, of turning back, only they didn't. And if they had, we shouldn't know, because they'd have been forgotten."

-Samwise Gamgee, The Lord of the Rings

Friday, June 22, 2012

Project 365- Weeks 23, 24 and 25

I don't know how time gets away so fast! I blink and another week is gone.

We have been busy around here. The kids are all out of school, but Alina did start summer school this week. She was pretty excited to be in school for a couple mornings a week.

Anth and Alina also started t-ball last week! They are on the same team and its so much fun for them. Its pretty casual, each kid gets to bat and everyone gets to go out in the field. Its so much fun to hear the kids cheer Alina on as she hits the ball and 'runs' to first base! She can really throw! And she can bat on her own, too!

Al had his 10th birthday!! He will start tennis in a few weeks, he's really looking forward to that. He chose tennis over golf this year, which surprised us... he has enjoyed golf for a few years now. But I'm glad he's branching out. :)

The first portion of our dossier went to our girls country last week! It was delivered and waiting for the second half. We also found out that our home study is complete and being sent onto get the approval for our fingerprinting. Once thats all done, its done! We will send the rest and wait to go meet your baby girl!



Grandma bought me a cute new dress!

Oh Gordon cat!

Someone got ahold of my phone....


Mud!



CP can't stop me!

He rocked it!

She loves it!

Happy #10, Al!

Yeah! 96% done with paperwork!

Cannonball!

the Cannonball king!


Woohoo!  A huge box of popcorn!

He was so excited to get a camera!

With Grandma Green's flowers






1 comment:

Milena said...

I dont think Alina could look more like you if she tried. :-)

I just love reading you blog, and I'm happy that your children will be getting a new little sister! Hoping for a quick and smooth process for you!