"Adventures, I used to call them. I used to think that they were things the wonderful folk of the stories went out and looked for, because they wanted them, because they were exciting and life was a bit dull...But that's not the way of it with the tales that really mattered, or the ones that stay in the mind. Folk seem to have just landed in them, usually...I expect they had a lot of chances, like us, of turning back, only they didn't. And if they had, we shouldn't know, because they'd have been forgotten."

-Samwise Gamgee, The Lord of the Rings

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Project 365- Weeks 12-17

I'm only a LITTLE behind! :) I feel like I'm always on the go but still looking around going 'what HAVE I accomplished today!' But I guess as long as little ones are fed and clothed and happy, its all the way its supposed to be.

Its just been a busy few weeks, and we aren't super exciting!
In no particular order.... (mostly because I'm lazy. And Blogger kind of sucks at putting things in order because now that its changed over its all difficult)

Never without a pink cell phone.... (its my old pink Palm.. she thinks its pretty cool)


 























No comments: