"Adventures, I used to call them. I used to think that they were things the wonderful folk of the stories went out and looked for, because they wanted them, because they were exciting and life was a bit dull...But that's not the way of it with the tales that really mattered, or the ones that stay in the mind. Folk seem to have just landed in them, usually...I expect they had a lot of chances, like us, of turning back, only they didn't. And if they had, we shouldn't know, because they'd have been forgotten."

-Samwise Gamgee, The Lord of the Rings

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Birthday celebration!

We had a little family party here at home, I think later this week we will have a small party with some friends at the house. We just returned home from vacation and I just didn't have it in me to plan a big party. And thats ok.... she had ice cream cake. Its all good. :)

She waited all day for presents!


Anthony gave her this Elmo. She loves it!


Opening a box of cute clothes from cousin Brooke!


She has an unnatural love for orange Tic Tacs


A singing Elmo card. Singing cards are her favorite (what kid doesn't love them!) I may or may not be hoping this one runs out of batteries very soon.

No comments: