"Adventures, I used to call them. I used to think that they were things the wonderful folk of the stories went out and looked for, because they wanted them, because they were exciting and life was a bit dull...But that's not the way of it with the tales that really mattered, or the ones that stay in the mind. Folk seem to have just landed in them, usually...I expect they had a lot of chances, like us, of turning back, only they didn't. And if they had, we shouldn't know, because they'd have been forgotten."

-Samwise Gamgee, The Lord of the Rings

Friday, February 24, 2012

Project 365-Week8

Sure... eat the rest of the Valentine cake. Why not. (I was leaving for the day and Dad was in charge, so of course I didn't care!)


Anthony gettin' schooled on something. (By the way, I'd like to thank the person who so politely reminded me via anonymous comment last week that I have THREE children. Thanks. Now that I'm aware, I will let you know that child has asked to not be included in blog pictures/stories unless he's approved it first. He's well aware of the big WWW, and prefers his privacy sometimes. I respect that.)


Look at those criss-crossy feet!


Pop rockets! (his shirt reads 'Trouble finds me, even in camouflage', and its so true!)


Alina too


Ruffles and cute toes!


Love this outfit by Missie Moosie!

The weeks go by fast!

No comments: