"Adventures, I used to call them. I used to think that they were things the wonderful folk of the stories went out and looked for, because they wanted them, because they were exciting and life was a bit dull...But that's not the way of it with the tales that really mattered, or the ones that stay in the mind. Folk seem to have just landed in them, usually...I expect they had a lot of chances, like us, of turning back, only they didn't. And if they had, we shouldn't know, because they'd have been forgotten."

-Samwise Gamgee, The Lord of the Rings

Friday, January 6, 2012

Project 365- Slacker style

Since I have a hard time picking just one picture, and I take a lot, and I'm too busy, or too lazy, to blog a picture every day, I introduce you to Project 365- slacker style! Kind of like a Friday photo dump, I guess.

Anthony loves the cats. A little TOO much, sometimes. :)


The boys got new scooters for Christmas. Lucky for them, its been in the 40's with no snow! Completely unheard of for a MN Winter.


He was HYSTERICAL the first time he rode this. He was squealing and laughing and all over the place. Didn't take him long to get the hang of it, but it was pretty funny!


She thought the boys' scooters were so funny. In her defense, Anthony squealing and laughing was pretty funny.



Photographic proof of why I get coffee, drink it and dispose of the evidence BEFORE she gets home from school.



His gingerbread house he made school.


The look I got when I caught her with a mouth full of grapes and told her 'one at a time!'

No comments: