"Adventures, I used to call them. I used to think that they were things the wonderful folk of the stories went out and looked for, because they wanted them, because they were exciting and life was a bit dull...But that's not the way of it with the tales that really mattered, or the ones that stay in the mind. Folk seem to have just landed in them, usually...I expect they had a lot of chances, like us, of turning back, only they didn't. And if they had, we shouldn't know, because they'd have been forgotten."

-Samwise Gamgee, The Lord of the Rings

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Happy 1 year family day, Alina!

4 comments:

Leah S. said...

BAWLING!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous video; truly beautiful. Speaking of which, what a gorgeous little girl with the most beautiful hair and the most uplifting smile. She looks so much like the family or maybe she just appears to fit in so well (or both). The whole family is beautiful. It looks like a year full of rich experiences and a wonderful family. She looks so poised and confident. Hopefully, year 2 is just as spectacular.

Loren said...

Just stunning - I loved it!

IASoupMama said...

Love, love, love the video, you and your wonderful family. I still about break with happiness when you post pictures...

I also left you a blog award on my blog. Because I was thinking of you!