"Adventures, I used to call them. I used to think that they were things the wonderful folk of the stories went out and looked for, because they wanted them, because they were exciting and life was a bit dull...But that's not the way of it with the tales that really mattered, or the ones that stay in the mind. Folk seem to have just landed in them, usually...I expect they had a lot of chances, like us, of turning back, only they didn't. And if they had, we shouldn't know, because they'd have been forgotten."

-Samwise Gamgee, The Lord of the Rings

Friday, July 29, 2011

Bellywopping

"Watch me bellywop mom!'

video

And being one of the big kids swimming under water. :)



video

Its been hot. Close to or above 90 every day. The pool is getting a workout, but its fun!

Getting ready to jump...


Going..


Going...


Jump in!


She loves it when Alexander throws her


See!



Helicopter jumps

2 comments:

Leah S. said...

Not only is she adorable (as are all your kids of course!) but I swear you did this just to TEASE ME since Axel can't get in the water...yet! That's it! We're coming up there as soon as this halo is off! LOL (oh, and I am this <-----> close to having Dean talked into a pool )

Hilary Marquis said...

I LOVE the pictures of Al tossing her. He's a good big brother. Anthony and his crazy jump cracks me up...he and Toby are 2 peas in a pod.