"Adventures, I used to call them. I used to think that they were things the wonderful folk of the stories went out and looked for, because they wanted them, because they were exciting and life was a bit dull...But that's not the way of it with the tales that really mattered, or the ones that stay in the mind. Folk seem to have just landed in them, usually...I expect they had a lot of chances, like us, of turning back, only they didn't. And if they had, we shouldn't know, because they'd have been forgotten."

-Samwise Gamgee, The Lord of the Rings

Sunday, June 5, 2011

When LOVE takes you in GIVEAWAY!

So a certain sweet little girl that I advocated for here on my blog and on facebook has her family coming for her NEXT WEEK! I'm sure you all remember Sveta....

Sweet Sveta planted her sweet self right into my heart when I got to meet her and spend time with her while we were at the baby house. She is just a love, and her mom is awesome too. They are working very hard to get to her, and they leave in a week.


So, there is a giveaway to help them fund their airline tickets. There is a lot of fun stuff, including a Nook, Target Gift card, and some fun outfits and a custom doll directly from my Etsy shop!

So go, check it out! For only $10 you get a chance to win some cool prizes and help that little beauty come home! You can also order a t-shirt or a car decal and get entered, or post it to your blog or facebook to be entered! Just leave a comment on Michelle's blog when you've donated, posted or bought a shirt or decal. All the info plus pictures are on her BLOG SO CLICK HERE AND GO CHECK IT OUT!

No comments: