"Adventures, I used to call them. I used to think that they were things the wonderful folk of the stories went out and looked for, because they wanted them, because they were exciting and life was a bit dull...But that's not the way of it with the tales that really mattered, or the ones that stay in the mind. Folk seem to have just landed in them, usually...I expect they had a lot of chances, like us, of turning back, only they didn't. And if they had, we shouldn't know, because they'd have been forgotten."

-Samwise Gamgee, The Lord of the Rings

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Third Day- Adopted

I love the Christian band Third Day. My iPod is loaded with their songs, I have their station on Pandora, the kids know the words to many of their songs and can pick out the tune in the first few notes. So imagine how much more I love Third Day after I seen this video...



Third Day is asking families who have adopted to send pictures of their family, children or adopted child with a sign that simply reads 'Adopted'. They will edit these pictures into a video to play behind them on stage while they sing this song! How cool is that. So here is the picture I sent in of our trio, Alina of course holding the sign. (without the watermark, of course)


Adoptive families, CLICK HERE to visit Third Day's official website for more information, watch the music video and find out how to email them your own picture!

3 comments:

ErinL said...

Thanks for letting me know about this! I love the picture you took! I'll try to get one done and blog about it too!

KellyLane said...

I love this! I think what Third Day is doing is wonderful and I'll be looking for those three cuties in that video. :)

Kim said...

I guess its my day to be emotional!! Bawling! I am posting this on our blog!!