"Adventures, I used to call them. I used to think that they were things the wonderful folk of the stories went out and looked for, because they wanted them, because they were exciting and life was a bit dull...But that's not the way of it with the tales that really mattered, or the ones that stay in the mind. Folk seem to have just landed in them, usually...I expect they had a lot of chances, like us, of turning back, only they didn't. And if they had, we shouldn't know, because they'd have been forgotten."

-Samwise Gamgee, The Lord of the Rings

Friday, March 4, 2011

Out with it, all ye lurkers!

So I was looking at my stats on the blog last night..... who are all you people? Far reaches of the Earth have been reading my blog! Yesterday alone I had 142 visitors from all over the world! Now that is shocking to me, I didn't know that many people read my blog total, let alone in one day! And I just figured out where the stats area is..... :)

So, out with it all ye lurkers! Ask a question (Q&A would be fun!), say hello, something!

13 comments:

MoonDog said...

I am a fellow RR adoptive mom from MN!

Sher said...

Hi! I'm a lurker from Canada. DH and I have a 4 year old and a two year old.

ErinL said...

How do you get stats on your blog? Email me...fourloraines@yahoo.com.

Milena said...

I found your blog through RR! I enjoy reading about adoptions - and what to expect once the child is home - hoping one day to adopt myself.

Hilary Marquis said...

You know you'll never be rid of me :) (Since I'm now stuck at the North Pole with you!)

Jo said...

Hi! Im from Canada and found your blog through RR. DH and i are currently adopting through our local foster care system. I also have CP just like Alina!

Amanda said...

I am from missouri and I asked you about Easton last year and I am still hoping some money falls from the sky so I can adopt a RR little one (maybe Easton) this year.

christy said...

Im just stalking you... <3

Anne said...

I'm still following you and your story! I can't get enough of little Alina and wish I lived close enough to get to meet you! I've always been open to the idea of adoption and wanted to some day, but reading your story is making me want to sooner, rather than later.

Heidi said...

I'm one of your stalkers lol. I love checking on Alina's progress. I'm so happy for you guys!

Wendy said...

Hi Becky

Just Wendy here, I check in now and again to see how things are going with your beautiful family :)

Bill and Michelle Curran said...

I keep an eye out, we are in Virgina Beach :)

debi said...

Hi, I just found you. I'm debi in New Mexico. What a beautiful girl you have. I am just now reading your story.