"Adventures, I used to call them. I used to think that they were things the wonderful folk of the stories went out and looked for, because they wanted them, because they were exciting and life was a bit dull...But that's not the way of it with the tales that really mattered, or the ones that stay in the mind. Folk seem to have just landed in them, usually...I expect they had a lot of chances, like us, of turning back, only they didn't. And if they had, we shouldn't know, because they'd have been forgotten."

-Samwise Gamgee, The Lord of the Rings

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Oh Tooth Fairy!

My super cute 5yr old lost his first tooth yesterday! It was so cute he was building a boat with lego's and all of a sudden he jumped up and let out a very loud screech, came running over to me just hysterical! I'm trying to figure out what happened when he blurted out 'My tooth! I bit a lego and my tooth fell out!'



He was screeching so loudly with excitement I was sure we'd have a pack of wild dogs on our front step. I couldn't help but laugh that it fell out while he was biting a lego.... ok. Those two bottom teeth have been loose for a couple months and finally one came out.

Now the other one is just hanging there..... with the way Alexander's teeth all fell out at once, I have a feeling we will need the tooth fairy's services on speed dial for the next few months. :)

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Ack! I'm not ready for Maddy to lose teeth! I thought our September babies had more time before they started coming out!

Tell Anthony congratulations! How very exciting!