"Adventures, I used to call them. I used to think that they were things the wonderful folk of the stories went out and looked for, because they wanted them, because they were exciting and life was a bit dull...But that's not the way of it with the tales that really mattered, or the ones that stay in the mind. Folk seem to have just landed in them, usually...I expect they had a lot of chances, like us, of turning back, only they didn't. And if they had, we shouldn't know, because they'd have been forgotten."

-Samwise Gamgee, The Lord of the Rings

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Snow!

Oh did we get snow! 9" fell and made for a fantastic playland for the kids! The boys were so excited to get out and shovel (wonder how many more years I can get out of that?) and Alina was so excited to just be out crawling around in it. She loves the snow! And throws a big fit when its time to come in. :)


A couple more kids and I won't have to do any shoveling! :)






Having a blast in the snow!



Whats that? You've never seen her without a smile on her face? She must always be happy?
Uh huh.


This is the 'My mom just made me come in after 2hrs playing in the snow isn't she a big meanie' tissy.

3 comments:

Hilary Marquis said...

How do I type a laugh? You ogre! Poor little snow princess is melting...down ;)

Christy Bohannon said...

OMG!! I absolutley LOVE the last pic! She is an angel!

Danielle said...

You HAVE to be the most cruel mom EVER! The nerve! Making her come in from the snow. You no good, dirty rotten mama!

ROFL!