"Adventures, I used to call them. I used to think that they were things the wonderful folk of the stories went out and looked for, because they wanted them, because they were exciting and life was a bit dull...But that's not the way of it with the tales that really mattered, or the ones that stay in the mind. Folk seem to have just landed in them, usually...I expect they had a lot of chances, like us, of turning back, only they didn't. And if they had, we shouldn't know, because they'd have been forgotten."

-Samwise Gamgee, The Lord of the Rings

Friday, November 12, 2010

Picture video!

8 comments:

Hilary Marquis said...

BEAUTIFUL video! I did okay with keeping the keyboard dry until the picture of you leaving the orphanage...so bittersweet to be taking her home but, leaving so many behind. Welcome to your new life, Princess. We ALL love you!

KellyLane said...

I paused this video three times to try to keep from crying but I finally just gave up. Absolutely beautiful, Becky!

Trina said...

Loved it! It will be such a great keepsake for her in the future to see all the love that went in to bringing her home.

Roberta said...

Thank you so much for sharing! Melted my heart! I love the photo of Alina lounging on the couch munching! She looks so at home, it's perfect!

ouradoptionjourneywithBryceVanya said...

Boy...you and Ashli are quick with the videos, I feel like such a bad mommy! Hope all is great! And we can see you again sometime in the near future!
Kim, Tom & Bryce

Christy said...

Ok.. i was fine, till the pic of you walking out of the baby house. What an amazing journey.

Steph said...

Beautiful job. I'm just a little behind on getting my montage together :(

Angela Stern said...

I'm bawling with happy tears to this! Such a blessing, such a gift. Welcome home Alina! You're family is one cool group!!!!