"Adventures, I used to call them. I used to think that they were things the wonderful folk of the stories went out and looked for, because they wanted them, because they were exciting and life was a bit dull...But that's not the way of it with the tales that really mattered, or the ones that stay in the mind. Folk seem to have just landed in them, usually...I expect they had a lot of chances, like us, of turning back, only they didn't. And if they had, we shouldn't know, because they'd have been forgotten."

-Samwise Gamgee, The Lord of the Rings

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Family pictures

I finally wrangled my family past a washcloth, into decent clothes and into the basement studio for some pictures! I wasn't sure what Alina would think of the timer or my remote but she was very amused by the flashing light and beep. :)


Yes, thank you. I KNOW they are super cute! :)


My big kid!


My little big kid!


My baby!

4 comments:

Gretchen Thibault said...

Sweet and beautiful!!!! Congratulations!

ErinL said...

What a beautiful family. Larry and I were commenting that Alina reminds us of Oksana in that no one would ever know she wasn't your biological child!

Teacher Girl said...

Oh, your boys are too cute for words... and I am absolutely smitten with Alina and her sweet smile! I love getting updates from y'all.


Kayla
http://bebrandnew.blogspot.com

Milena said...

Such adorable photos! What a beautiful family you have!