"Adventures, I used to call them. I used to think that they were things the wonderful folk of the stories went out and looked for, because they wanted them, because they were exciting and life was a bit dull...But that's not the way of it with the tales that really mattered, or the ones that stay in the mind. Folk seem to have just landed in them, usually...I expect they had a lot of chances, like us, of turning back, only they didn't. And if they had, we shouldn't know, because they'd have been forgotten."

-Samwise Gamgee, The Lord of the Rings

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Walking!

We brought Alina her shoes today, she loved them! The one pair was too big, but the tennies were perfect. She walked very well in them, must feel strange to her to have shoes on that are new! She kept looking at the bottoms (the heels light up) and laughing. I guess I will have to head back to the market for a smaller pair (oh darn! :))
We had a great visit this morning, she was happy to see us and we of course happy to see her again. It was a long few days. Its raining and cold here today, making our walk to the baby house miserable, but its not too far, and we had an umbrella.


video

3 comments:

Hilary Marquis said...

Get that girl a purse! Hmmmm...time for Hily shopping ;)

ErinL said...

She walks a lot like Oksana. I think their CP is very similar. The dress cracks me up :).

Trina said...

Although, a very nice dress...it's certainly NOT diva approved. LOL!! I'm sure she will be so much fun to shop for. The ONLY thing I think I will miss about not having a girl. Of course, you never know...
Becky, she is an absolute doll. I can't wait to see her at home.