"Adventures, I used to call them. I used to think that they were things the wonderful folk of the stories went out and looked for, because they wanted them, because they were exciting and life was a bit dull...But that's not the way of it with the tales that really mattered, or the ones that stay in the mind. Folk seem to have just landed in them, usually...I expect they had a lot of chances, like us, of turning back, only they didn't. And if they had, we shouldn't know, because they'd have been forgotten."

-Samwise Gamgee, The Lord of the Rings

Friday, October 8, 2010

Still waiting for Interpol

Prayers PLEASE! That our Interpol paper comes today or at the latest Monday so we can get on with it already! Its harder and harder to see the boys on Skype and not want to dive through the computer to hug them (WonkaVision anyone?). Its been harder these last few days too because we haven't been able to visit Alina, and I fear starting from square 1 with her again when we get to visit tomorrow.

The weather here has turned cooler and I caught Alina's cold. I went to bed feeling miserable last night but we slept in this morning and while I'm still tired, I don't feel nearly as bad so hopefully its all gone tomorrow morning.

We went shopping in the big open market yesterday, that was quite interesting. HUGE does not even describe it! We did find Alina two new pairs of shoes so that she can have something decent on her feet instead of the huge worn out sandals she wears indoors now, and the too small tennies she wears outside now. And they are cute to boot. :) Oh I could have bought shoes there, boots and mary janes, all leather, all around $10 per pair. I WILL go back. :) I also found her two cute hats that I've been eyeing on little girls wearing here, and we found a gift for Anthony too!

So tonight we continue to be lazy, and tomorrow morning get back up and head out to the baby house, praying that our Interpol came or will come on Monday. Its the last piece of paperwork we need to get a court date!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Praying for Interpol. That is something we didn't have to wait for but we were delayed due to Isaiah not being clearing for IA. The videos are great! Hope you feel better soon too Becky.