"Adventures, I used to call them. I used to think that they were things the wonderful folk of the stories went out and looked for, because they wanted them, because they were exciting and life was a bit dull...But that's not the way of it with the tales that really mattered, or the ones that stay in the mind. Folk seem to have just landed in them, usually...I expect they had a lot of chances, like us, of turning back, only they didn't. And if they had, we shouldn't know, because they'd have been forgotten."

-Samwise Gamgee, The Lord of the Rings

Friday, October 8, 2010

A short video

A short video of Alina outside. Listen to her sweet voice... 'nyet'. :)

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

I love the "papa!" SOOOO adorable! <3 Glad you were able to see her again!

Melissa said...

Too cutie! I want to see more!

Sarah said...

She sounds SO PRECIOUS!! What a sweet little voice :)

Trina said...

Too cute for words! I see she already knows DA!!! I used to play that game with Dima when he was here. I would say "da!" and he would say "nyet!" I guess when it's the only words you know in Russian, you just kind of go with it :)

Hilary Marquis said...

You should see my 4 kids huddled around this computer gawking at Alina. They keep asking if there's more movies of her :) They cannot wait to meet her! She's so brave, strong, and beautiful. Hurry home, sweet girl! You have adoring fans waiting for you.