"Adventures, I used to call them. I used to think that they were things the wonderful folk of the stories went out and looked for, because they wanted them, because they were exciting and life was a bit dull...But that's not the way of it with the tales that really mattered, or the ones that stay in the mind. Folk seem to have just landed in them, usually...I expect they had a lot of chances, like us, of turning back, only they didn't. And if they had, we shouldn't know, because they'd have been forgotten."

-Samwise Gamgee, The Lord of the Rings

Monday, October 4, 2010

Pictures!

Here are some pictures, I will write an update later. We are tired. But for now, please enjoy pictures of our new little love. :)


During our first visit, she was excited, nervous, but all smiles.


She has a very cheesy grin when she sees the camera


They put this tiny hat on her, with her pigtails under it, stuffed it on her head, was so funny. Cute hat though. :)


She does this alot, reassurance maybe? I won't complain, I will give her all the love she asks for and then some.


Digging through the bag. It took one visit for her to know where all the goodies are.


You can all say 'aw!' now.


She tricked papa, he wasn't paying attention and she got a handful of cheerio's instead of just one at a time. She thought it was quite funny.


Pretty girl <3


She was really telling him a story here. :)

20 comments:

Kathryn said...

ADORABLE! I love the one where she's nestled up to your neck. That shows how much she already loves you! Can you understand her? Can't wait to hear more of an update!!

Allison said...

Oh my goodness. She could be the cutest little girl ever! I'm crying tears of joy for you now; love the picture of her snuggled up to you. I'll be praying for safe and easy travels during the rest of your stay.

Hilary Marquis said...

CRYING!!! That picture of her with you snuggling in...no words, just tears :) She is beautiful! Look at that SMILE. Eugene, you finally got one that looks like you!

Liesl said...

SNUGGLING! Oh my! Yes, she is beautiful and perfect - I will continue to pray that she adjusts well and the that LOVE continues to flow.............

Liesl

Kristi said...

I am so happy for you Becky! It looks like she fits right in!!

Sarah said...

Oh wow.....tears streaming here...I love the shot of her cuddling up to you, and the one with her and E. So precious. I'm so glad you've been having great visits :)

Melissa said...

She knows her momma <3

MommyBoha said...

omg!!! I am in tears! She is beautiful!

IASoupMama said...

Oh, so so so happy for you! I LOVE the pic of you hugging her... Now I'm crying in my office for the all of the love! Wonderful!!!

noah and michelle said...

So cute...what a doll! I'm so excited for you. What a wonderful blessing.

Anna said...

I am so happy for you all! She is an absolute doll, and looks so happy to be with you. I can't wait to hear more about your weekend!

Trina said...

Oh Becky. She is absolutely beautiful!! I am thrilled to bits for you guys. I will keep praying for a smooth adoption and traveling mercies for when you bring her home. <3

panheadanne said...

Such a beautiful little girl! Love the snuggling picture!

Kristen said...

Oh Becky! i can't stop crying. You and your girl! Love you guys.

Roberta said...

She's beautiful...perfect! Love the snuggling pic! I bet it feels amazing to finally hold your little girl! Looking forward to more updates!

Steph said...

What a doll! She is so pretty...those stunning blue eyes. I so wished I would have seen her when I was there. What part of the orphanage is she in? Isaiah was in the room to the left when you walk in the main door with the couch in the front entry.

Nan and Dan said...

She is SO beautiful!!!
So happy you finally got to meet her. Love that her hair is growing back. :)

ErinL said...

She's as beautiful as I thought she would be! We are all so thrilled to see her finally meet her family! Looking forward to hearing more!

sbisted said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I am so happy that things are going good for you. Love the pic of you snuggling and then Eugene and her looking out the window. Hoping and praying that the rest of your visit goes smoothly!

Amber said...

FINALLY!! Love the pics Becky!! I've been checking all day...and am crying my eyes out for you!! The last one of Gene with her got me :) Can't wait for more pics!