"Adventures, I used to call them. I used to think that they were things the wonderful folk of the stories went out and looked for, because they wanted them, because they were exciting and life was a bit dull...But that's not the way of it with the tales that really mattered, or the ones that stay in the mind. Folk seem to have just landed in them, usually...I expect they had a lot of chances, like us, of turning back, only they didn't. And if they had, we shouldn't know, because they'd have been forgotten."

-Samwise Gamgee, The Lord of the Rings

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Just some photo goodness

of DivAlina!



Peek a boo!


I think she was very excited to only have on one layer of clothing tonight!


I can move! I can feel my legs! I'm not sweating to death! THE FREEDOM!


Cheezy camera face


Beautiful!


Funny too!


I brought these jeans for Alina to wear tonight, because it was like 80 degrees out here and they always put her in snowpants and a winter jacket, and she's always hot, sweaty, and miserable the entire visit. So tonight since it was warm I brought jeans and just put them on her, dressed her myself for outside and put the fleece on her. She was actually comfortable!


Auntie Lisa is here! <3

6 comments:

panheadanne said...

She is just so adorable! I wish we lived closer to you guys and knew you IRL so we could meet your sweet daughter!

Why do they dress them so warm instead of according to the temp?

Liesl said...

she is just too sweet! wish i were closer to see her in person....sooooooooo happy for you, becky!
liesl

Allison said...

Oh good gracious Becky, she is beautiful! Just simply beautiful!

Melissa said...

You are brave! And Alina is adorable :)We have been told the reason Liza has a swollen eyelid is cause we have been taking her outside, so I would be afraid to try to dress her other than they have her, but I agree the kids have got to be suffocating!

Tammy said...

I love all these pictures!
Happy to read that you'll miss ukraine in some form. we just got here and I want to go home. lol just jetlag and emotions, I suppose

noah and michelle said...

So sweet! I can't wait for you to bust your baby outta there. I'm counting down the hours.