"Adventures, I used to call them. I used to think that they were things the wonderful folk of the stories went out and looked for, because they wanted them, because they were exciting and life was a bit dull...But that's not the way of it with the tales that really mattered, or the ones that stay in the mind. Folk seem to have just landed in them, usually...I expect they had a lot of chances, like us, of turning back, only they didn't. And if they had, we shouldn't know, because they'd have been forgotten."

-Samwise Gamgee, The Lord of the Rings

Monday, September 20, 2010

ONE WEEK!

In one short week (actually less than a week... its 8pm!) we will be on a plane headed to EE! I do NOT fly well, so pray for me to not barf or pass out when getting on the plane. :) I'm sure my husband would appreciate that too.

I'm packing and repacking and making lists and buying last minute things, preparing for Anthony's birthday on Friday. My big boy is going to be 5yrs old already! I'm so glad we didn't miss his b-day, turning 5 is a big deal. :)

4 comments:

summer said...

I am so excited for you!!! Oh my!!! Monday is so close!!! I can't wait to see the pictures of you meeting your sweet girl!!!

Maria said...

I am excited too. I remember those days so well. You feel like some days you just might burst from the happiness of it all. Enjoy it, my friend. You've waited long enough!!

IASoupMama said...

Gotta love 5-year-old boys!!! I'm getting so excited for you!!

and, for good measure: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wendy said...

SO excited for all of you! Safe travels :)