"Adventures, I used to call them. I used to think that they were things the wonderful folk of the stories went out and looked for, because they wanted them, because they were exciting and life was a bit dull...But that's not the way of it with the tales that really mattered, or the ones that stay in the mind. Folk seem to have just landed in them, usually...I expect they had a lot of chances, like us, of turning back, only they didn't. And if they had, we shouldn't know, because they'd have been forgotten."

-Samwise Gamgee, The Lord of the Rings

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Going private

In the next few days (when I can figure out how) I will be making the blog private in prep for travel. If you would like an invite, please send me an email at justplainbeckyw@yahoo.com and tell me who you are and how I know you. I won't send invites to people I don't know. :)

I will make it public again when we get home, so if you are only a frequent reader you can catch up the end of October. :)

4 comments:

Ellen Stumbo said...

Found your blog from Loraine's blog. We adopted a little girl with CP through RR as well. We have been home for 8 months! (hard to believe!)
Good luck! You are on for quite the journey!

Molly said...

You don't know me personally, so if you don't want to invite me that's totally fine, but I'm Molly, also from RR. I'm not old enough to adopt (sadness) but I did fundraise and advocate until the Nalles found Aaron (YAY!) now I need to pick a new kid to advocate for!!

Kathy said...

Good luck on your journey. We have adopted twice, once from Russia and once from Kazahkstan. It's quite an adventure but what a great way to build your family. Look forward to reading about your trip when you return.

Kathy
jkcronauer@comcast.net

Steph said...

I'm so excited to follow along as you go get your daughter and to hopefully see some familiar faces from when we were there last month.