"Adventures, I used to call them. I used to think that they were things the wonderful folk of the stories went out and looked for, because they wanted them, because they were exciting and life was a bit dull...But that's not the way of it with the tales that really mattered, or the ones that stay in the mind. Folk seem to have just landed in them, usually...I expect they had a lot of chances, like us, of turning back, only they didn't. And if they had, we shouldn't know, because they'd have been forgotten."

-Samwise Gamgee, The Lord of the Rings

Sunday, July 25, 2010

I'm waiting on you Lord!

Our dossier will hopefully be submitted the first week of August. Why the hold up you ask? Thats the same question I asked, and I'm getting less and less 'fake smiley' about hearing 'oh thats only two weeks away!'

Apparently Alina is not yet cleared for international adoption. She is supposed to be the end of July. Dossier's are only submitted on Thursdays, so that would put the earliest possible submission date the first week in August.

Please pray our sweet girl gets cleared for international adoption this week, so we can submit our dossier the next. Its been there for 1.5mos now, and I'm beyond ready to get a travel date. At this point we likely won't travel until September. :(

So I'm waiting.... I'm waiting on you Lord, and I am HOPEFUL! Waiting on you Lord!

2 comments:

Hilary Marquis said...

Perfect song for how you're feeling. Patience is SO hard...especially when it involves our children! Praying for all of you and for sweet Princess Alina to be home VERY soon.

The Laughing Librarian said...

I <3 you, Becky. Keeping you in my prayers every day and night that little Alina will be here soon.