"Adventures, I used to call them. I used to think that they were things the wonderful folk of the stories went out and looked for, because they wanted them, because they were exciting and life was a bit dull...But that's not the way of it with the tales that really mattered, or the ones that stay in the mind. Folk seem to have just landed in them, usually...I expect they had a lot of chances, like us, of turning back, only they didn't. And if they had, we shouldn't know, because they'd have been forgotten."

-Samwise Gamgee, The Lord of the Rings

Friday, June 18, 2010

DOSSIER MADE IT!

Our dossier has been delivered! It left Minnesota on the 15th, arrived in Paris, France on the 16th, and arrived at its destination at 12:3opm local time (12:30am MN time)

Now we wait. Again. Wait for the SDA to translate our dossier and send us a date to be there for our appointment and official referral, and then on to meet our girl!

I've added lots of things to my Etsy, which is our only fundraiser for our adoption. If you or anyone you know might be interested, please pass it on! I will be adding new things often!

1 comment:

IASoupMama said...

Yay!! One step closer...