"Adventures, I used to call them. I used to think that they were things the wonderful folk of the stories went out and looked for, because they wanted them, because they were exciting and life was a bit dull...But that's not the way of it with the tales that really mattered, or the ones that stay in the mind. Folk seem to have just landed in them, usually...I expect they had a lot of chances, like us, of turning back, only they didn't. And if they had, we shouldn't know, because they'd have been forgotten."

-Samwise Gamgee, The Lord of the Rings

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Boys boys boys

Me- "Anthony, I want to take your picture!"
A- "OK, I want a picture of my eye closers."




Me- "Ok now one with your eyes open."


Me- "How about not so scary there big eyes"
Anthony - *giggling*


Me- "its a good thing you're cute!"



He's quite proud of Battleship. And he wins most of the time too!


Boys boys boys! <3

3 comments:

IASoupMama said...

Oh, man, do I love those faces!!!

Hilary Marquis said...

And soon it will be boy, boy, GIRL!

Eastern Europe09 said...

Bet ya can't wait to get a little girl in some of those pictures!!! Alina is sooooo cute, I just love her! I have been praying for a family to bring her home and now a family is! And no better place to raise her than MINNESOTA!!!!!! Good Luck!
Nance