"Adventures, I used to call them. I used to think that they were things the wonderful folk of the stories went out and looked for, because they wanted them, because they were exciting and life was a bit dull...But that's not the way of it with the tales that really mattered, or the ones that stay in the mind. Folk seem to have just landed in them, usually...I expect they had a lot of chances, like us, of turning back, only they didn't. And if they had, we shouldn't know, because they'd have been forgotten."

-Samwise Gamgee, The Lord of the Rings

Monday, April 12, 2010

Doll sale on my Etsy!

I've been working on some new dolls, and I have three up for sale in my shop! They are great dolls at amazing sale prices! I've really enjoyed making them and can't wait to get started on more!

You can find my Etsy by clicking on any of the pictures to the right of this post!

No comments: