"Adventures, I used to call them. I used to think that they were things the wonderful folk of the stories went out and looked for, because they wanted them, because they were exciting and life was a bit dull...But that's not the way of it with the tales that really mattered, or the ones that stay in the mind. Folk seem to have just landed in them, usually...I expect they had a lot of chances, like us, of turning back, only they didn't. And if they had, we shouldn't know, because they'd have been forgotten."

-Samwise Gamgee, The Lord of the Rings

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Better news!

Mid-January is the apparent 'goal' of getting letters signed, new processes in order, and everything to get moving again. I can only pray that its true, and it will all fall into place!

ALSO! Our home study came in the mail today! I'm so excited, it looks great, and I can't wait to add it to our dossier, and then we just need that darn I171H, and we are all.freakin.set. Can you believe it?

We got snowed in up North Tuesday, so we got to spend an extra day up at Grandma's with my sister. Tomorrow we head out again for Christmas. It'll be a long drive, but it'll be worth it! Everyone is gathering at my moms house this year for Christmas day instead of Christmas eve. The boys are so excited to be here on Christmas morning, but are already second guessing thier happiness when they learned that meant they didn't get to open gifts tonight... but had to wait until tomorrow morning! LOL!

So, Merry Christmas everyone! I pray this holiday season is our last as a family of 4, and that next year we will be a big family of 5, our sweet baby girl will be home, and we can finally add that last stocking to our row. :)

2 comments:

The Gobble's (Lanetta) said...

praying for you... can totally relate to your blog.... :-)
hope your Christmas was awesome...
Blessings...

Corinne said...

Let us keep the faith that mid January will get things moving! Hope you had a great holiday!