"Adventures, I used to call them. I used to think that they were things the wonderful folk of the stories went out and looked for, because they wanted them, because they were exciting and life was a bit dull...But that's not the way of it with the tales that really mattered, or the ones that stay in the mind. Folk seem to have just landed in them, usually...I expect they had a lot of chances, like us, of turning back, only they didn't. And if they had, we shouldn't know, because they'd have been forgotten."

-Samwise Gamgee, The Lord of the Rings

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Tick tock.... tick tock...

I'm sure that the 'Fab 5' are feeling the tick tock more than I am! But we are awaiting our home study agency to get back the Adam Walsh paperwork, so they can send our home study to the FBI to match up with our I-600A.... that is ALL WE ARE WAITING FOR to complete our dossier. Its driving me batty that one friggin' piece of paperwork is all we are waiting for! I can't STAND not being in control of the paperwork. We are waiting on thier time to get it completed, and I can't stand it! :)

Mostly though, the program could use some prayers. Everyone is waiting for one position to be filled in Kyrgyzstan before things can move forward. I have these wonderful visions of our Christmas next year, as a family of five, our baby girl home. I feel it in my heart that it will happen, but I'm hesitant to let my heart do the thinking for me. :) So specific prayers for someone compliant will take that position open in Kyrgyz, that the papers will be signed correctly and quickly, and that they have some processes put in order so things can continue to move along smoothly. And that our darn paperwork from the FBI will stinkin' get here already!

1 comment:

Corinne said...

I know that many prayers are being said that things will move forward and we can bring our children home.Lets keep the faith!