"Adventures, I used to call them. I used to think that they were things the wonderful folk of the stories went out and looked for, because they wanted them, because they were exciting and life was a bit dull...But that's not the way of it with the tales that really mattered, or the ones that stay in the mind. Folk seem to have just landed in them, usually...I expect they had a lot of chances, like us, of turning back, only they didn't. And if they had, we shouldn't know, because they'd have been forgotten."

-Samwise Gamgee, The Lord of the Rings

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Let it snow, Let it snow...

Oh who am *I* kidding! LET IT MELT! LET IT MELT! LET IT MELT! :)
Eh, I guess its not too bad. Since I'm a stay at home mom, and I don't HAVE to go anywhere when it snows, so I don't mind it as much. The boys were over the moon about it, and when Big A got home from school he was begging to get his snowpants on and get his shovel out! They had a blast 'plowing' the driveway. After the disappointment of finding out that there wasn't quite enough snow to put the plow on the four wheeler, they were content to shovel and play. :)








2 comments:

The Gobble's (Lanetta) said...

just found your blog through Corinne's.... yippee!!! Can't wait to follow your story...
adorable boys.. what an awesome family....
no time now.. but, I'll read more later..
blessings,
Lanetta Gobble
www.gobblefamilyadoption.blogspot.com

Corinne said...

I lived in Minnesota for a few years and do not have a clue how I survived the winters!I remember the snow and ice oh so well!Your sweet boys sure do not seem to mind the shoveling which is a very good thing!